[SOLVED] Everytime i install the driver for my rx 5700xt it cuts display

Nov 14, 2019
Not sure what to do. Everytime i try to install the driver for my red devil 5700xt it turns off display and i get no signal. I was dealing with this before so i reformatted my ssd and re installed windows then tried to reinstall my drivers and now this is where im at... completely dumbfounded

Solution
D
After a clean windows install the proper driver should already be installed so what you should do after a clean install is run some games and some tests and make sure everything’s working and if it is leave it alone
D

Deleted member 14196

After a clean windows install the proper driver should already be installed so what you should do after a clean install is run some games and some tests and make sure everything’s working and if it is leave it alone

Solution
Nov 14, 2019
I went into device manager to check the driver and it just said it was the basic windows display driver