Everytime i play a game my computer crashes (graphics card)

John_390

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
I made a video on the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MuLtTiyvpY

This happens whenever i play any game.

Specs -
Operating System - Windows 10 home
Ram - 8.00 Gb
64 bit
Nvidia Geforce gtx970
Intel core i5-6600k cpu @ 3.50GHz
case is CyberPowerPC X-Titan 100 MID-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Window Panel
600 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready

Solution
John, do you have any more info on that PSU? Make and model. I'm not saying it's the PSU, just want to get the info.
I have issues with Win 10 myself. I get 1 of 2 bsods on a regular basis(WHEA uncorrectable error and SYSTEM thread not handled). I think there's still some issues between Win 10, Nvidia Drivers, and DX 12. Not saying this is your problem either, just another piece of possible puzzle.
BTW, best way to control GPU speed is probably MSI afterburner. Download it and set the overboost to zero.

dudmont

Reputable
Feb 23, 2015
John, do you have any more info on that PSU? Make and model. I'm not saying it's the PSU, just want to get the info.
I have issues with Win 10 myself. I get 1 of 2 bsods on a regular basis(WHEA uncorrectable error and SYSTEM thread not handled). I think there's still some issues between Win 10, Nvidia Drivers, and DX 12. Not saying this is your problem either, just another piece of possible puzzle.
BTW, best way to control GPU speed is probably MSI afterburner. Download it and set the overboost to zero.

Solution