Question Everytime I turn on my computer I get a sudden colorful lines on my computer screen. These lines don't go away and I have to restart the computer

Mar 24, 2019
When I start my computer its boots up well.(Sometimes even the bootup has the issue and when I tried doing the System repair when it prompted up, even System repair also stopped and the computer had colorful lines. And then it shutted down.) . When i try to do some work, this always happens. I cannot work in peace. Please help... i also changed the vga cable. Still no help.
maxresdefault.jpg

Apr 25, 2019
It seems the onboard graphics of your cpu have failed. What model is your cpu? It might be the best course of action buy a cheap graphics card so that your computer can output to your monitor, but this depends on the value of your cpu.
If it is a cheap cpu and you're not concerned with the speed of your computer or you don't game, you might just want to replace the cpu entirely, but I personally recommend researching what cheap graphics cards are compatible with your mobo and buying one that suits your system.

TRENDING THREADS