EVGA and ALLBenchmark Release Special Catzilla Benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, this is a benchmark?
I might just use it because its funny to watch!
At least its better than watching a few highly detailed spheres, I like it!
After watching it a few times you can tell it is by all the tessellation and particles everywhere.
Very well done I would say.

D

Deleted member 217926

No kitty. That's a bad kitty!

Looks like someone at EVGA took the brown acid again :p

dragonsqrrl

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
Just as a warning, there are settings in this benchmark that effect Windows system settings without any confirmation or description of what it's changing. In other words I had a lot of trouble figuring out what system settings were changed and how they were changed. For some reason an admin in their forums couldn't tell me what the default settings were, and told me I would have to figure it out on my own. Not because he didn't know, but because he refused.

The benchmark itself was kind of a disappointment, I didn't think there was anything particularly graphically stunning about it. And I think you have to become a member just to 'unlock' the 720p resolution. Yes, this means that in addition to requiring you to become a member just to run the benchmark at an irrelevant resolution, you also can't go any higher without paying.

lp231

Splendid
That cat fight reminds me of this
2ql90r7.jpg

mapesdhs

Distinguished
I bought the benchmark. It is actually pretty demanding and I will be using it
for benching. My only gripes are the frequency of updates that seem to come
out for it (really needs a solid, stable release for long term use) and the rather
poor means of comparing submitted results.

Ian.

boytitan2

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
They didn't really change anything just slapped the logo around some spots. Well at least this means financial backing can't wait for cat zilla 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.