[SOLVED] EVGA BR 700W for vega 56 Asus AREZ

Solution
What about a be quiet! System Power 9 700W?

It's not a bad PSU, but not that great either. It's an 80 plus Silver PSU, but according to reviews doesn't hit it's ratings or efficiency. It also only outputs a max of 672w not 700.

Like i said. Pay decent money for a PSU that will last you the length of it's warranty because it's made with quality parts.

Out of those two you mentioned I'd choose the BeQuiet, but if it was my choice, I'd choose neither and go for something reputable.

hod17956

Reputable
Mar 19, 2018
It's a budget PSU. Personally I wouldn't be putting in my machine, but that's me.

This would be better:

PCPartPicker Part List

Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($96.95 @ Amazon)
Total: $96.95
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-22 05:49 EDT-0400

You don't want to skimp out on a PSU. It's as important as any other piece of hardware.

It's not a bad PSU, but not that great either. It's an 80 plus Silver PSU, but according to reviews doesn't hit it's ratings or efficiency. It also only outputs a max of 672w not 700.

Like i said. Pay decent money for a PSU that will last you the length of it's warranty because it's made with quality parts.

Out of those two you mentioned I'd choose the BeQuiet, but if it was my choice, I'd choose neither and go for something reputable.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS