[SOLVED] EVGA GA 650 - What's the 411?

I'm aware that the:

G2/P2/T2 is manufactured by Super Flower.
GS/PS is manufactured by SeaSonic.
G5 is manufactured by FSP.

But who manufacturers the GA series? And how does EVGA differentiate it within the rest of their lineup of GPUs? I'm looking for my next go-to recommendation for friends.

Solution
The EVGA 'GA' series power supplies are made by Andyson. They have so many 'G' series models it's a bit confusing. I'm still waiting for Superflower to hit the stores here in the states. It was announced a little while back. Until then I'm recommending Corsair and Seasonic models for people who ask.
The EVGA 'GA' series power supplies are made by Andyson. They have so many 'G' series models it's a bit confusing. I'm still waiting for Superflower to hit the stores here in the states. It was announced a little while back. Until then I'm recommending Corsair and Seasonic models for people who ask.

Reactions: King_V
Solution
Archaic59 Andyson, that completely makes sense. That brand isn't one that I would consider purchasing or recommending. I completely forgot that Super Flower was finally going to start selling their PSUs in the US. I will definitely be on the lookout for that. Yes, EVGA, Corsair and Seasoonic are the only brands that I consider, and even than, their high tier model lines. Thank you for the answer.