Question EVGA GeForce not lighting up.

Mar 17, 2020
Hello,

I have this 2 month old custom computer build with parts I got from newegg. So I have a EVGA Geforce GTX 1650 super sc ultra 4gb gddr6.

I was just looking thru evga's site and I found out that the "Geforce GTX" part was supposed to light up however it isn't. I installed all drivers necessary. I also downloaded nvidia geforce experience but it asks me to login. Is the geforce experience app the only way to light it up?

BTW the fans aren't rgb. I'm talking about the text logo on the card.

Thnx,

R.T.

Maybe downloading the EVGA Precision X1 App from the EVGA website. That should give control over the lighting on the GPU. Do you not have the GeForce Experience App? Usually, the card should light up on its own, but, if need be, try using DDU to uninstall drivers and reinstall them.

Reactions: R.T.
Mar 17, 2020
Maybe downloading the EVGA Precision X1 App from the EVGA website. That should give control over the lighting on the GPU. Do you not have the GeForce Experience App? Usually, the card should light up on its own, but, if need be, try using DDU to uninstall drivers and reinstall them.

Hey dude, thanks for your reply. Sorry for the extremely late response. I downloaded the Precision X1 app but the lighting options didn't work. I checked other sources and found (I think) that my video card doesn't light up.

Anyway, thnx for your help.

R.T.

TRENDING THREADS