[SOLVED] EVGA GT 1030 Broke?

Jun 12, 2020
I’ve purchased a GT 1030 about 6 monthes ago and it still looks brand new not even a speck of dust on it nor scratches one day i tried to turn my desktop on it wouldn’t work it was booting from my CPU I tried everything re installing DDU everything in the book I took my brothers MSI GT 1030 To check of my pci slot was broken and it worked to my surprise the issue is my graphics card I’m not able to afford another one so I got work with what I have so what can I do or is it over?

Solution
Should still be covered under warranty. 1 year is quite common, and most consumer protection laws worldwide would hold the manufacturer responsible for a replacement. Head to the place you bought it from or the GPU manufacturer directly and see who will offer a replacement.

If you bought it used, might still be covered if the model in question can be automatically assumed to be less than one year old.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Should still be covered under warranty. 1 year is quite common, and most consumer protection laws worldwide would hold the manufacturer responsible for a replacement. Head to the place you bought it from or the GPU manufacturer directly and see who will offer a replacement.

If you bought it used, might still be covered if the model in question can be automatically assumed to be less than one year old.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS