Question EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid (Low FPS on 3DMark?)

Feb 9, 2020
So i finally pieced my PC together after saving for almost a year and I may be mistaken on my knowledge... seriously i dont know but i figured my Liquid cooled 1070 would do better than a max of 40 FPS :unsure:
My System:

Asus Z170-a Motherboard
Intel I5-6500 CPU @ 3,692 MHz
8GB Corsair DDR4 @ 2,186 MHz
4 GB A-Data Technology DDR4 @ 2,186 MHz
120 GB PNY CS900 120GB SSD
EVGA 650W Gold PSU
EVGA CLC 120 Liquid CPU Cooler
EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid (liquid cooled)

I do understand that i have an odd match for my DDR4 at the moment however its all i could afford as i started out with just 4GB A-Data and bought the Corsair on letgo as it was the cheapest option. I live off of a disabled veteran salary which at the moment is not much until i receive my percentage upgrade. so i'm hoping i don't need a new PSU or better ram or ect. however below the link is to my 3DMark results. Thank you for your time and help in advance!:sweatsmile:
3DMark Results

P.S. I sincerely apologize if i incorrectly posted this thread as i am brand new to using forms to actually post items normally i just read them. So if need be i will delete this post and post it in the correct area or manner. thank you for your patience while i become accustomed to the process.

i figured my Liquid cooled 1070 would do better than a max of 40 FPS :unsure:
Where do you get those results? In each and every game? If yes then it's a problem. If it's just one game then it's nothing to worry about.

What is the exact model of your PSU?

How are the temps of CPU and GPU idle and while gaming?

Do you have the latest BIOS, GPU drivers, windows updates?

Mixing RAM is NOT a good idea when it comes to gaming. They also have different capacities and are at stock speeds which also makes it a problem. When you upgrade you will need to find a KIT and not separate sticks of higher speed RAM (like 3000+) and for best results 16GB.

Run a UserBenchmark and post the LINK to the results here please.