EVGA GTX 660 SC 3GN Suddenly started showing flickering green and black pixels while in game?

Ragnarous

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2013
I'm using that graphics card for gaming and while i was playing it suddenly started showing green flickering pixels all over the screen! I started GPU-Z and all the temps were normal (around 40-50 oC while in gaming) and i am almost sure it died,because a friend of mine had a similar problem and his card had died... I got the card out and placed my old 1GB asus and there is no more flickering, now im sure it is the graphics card fault.. I got the card opened it cleaned it, placed new thermal paste and when i installed it again, the same thing happened.. Is there ANY way to fix her? I don't have money right now to buy a new one :(

Solution
How long have you had it? My EVGA card has a 3 year warranty, if you can't RMA it maybe your warranty is intact so that you can give it to EVGA for fixing?

You sure? I also didn't register anything with my EVGA card because it automatically came with the warranty.

There maybe a bios update, however I'm not sure if that kind of card can be upgraded.