EVGA gtx 680 trade-in question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Newegg doesn't and EVGA would most likely not as well. You can try contacting EVGA customer service and asking then if they have a trade in program but I wouldn't expect them to offer anything. As far as refund, nobody is going to basically let you just change your mind 8 months later and give you your money back.

ibjeepr

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2012
Newegg doesn't and EVGA would most likely not as well. You can try contacting EVGA customer service and asking then if they have a trade in program but I wouldn't expect them to offer anything. As far as refund, nobody is going to basically let you just change your mind 8 months later and give you your money back.

Solution

FattyPatty

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011
Yea kinda figured i have the fan curve to be 10% higher than the temp and the gpu maxes out at 65-68c and at 70% fan speed the thing is a leaf blower

ibjeepr

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2012
To be honest I haven't heard a gpu fan that isn't a leaf blower at 70%. They all seem to be pretty loud starting at about 60% in my opinion. A quieter case is your best bet there or liquid cooling.

If you are facing fan noise problem...you might just get an after market gpu cooker or better still move on to custom water cooling.

nobody is going to refund after 8 months any way.
you might try to get a trade in rebate from evga,see if that works but I don't think will...still no harm in giving it a try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.