[SOLVED] EVGA or Corsair?

Dec 21, 2021
I will type my predicament below.

Hello guys I’ve been in the pc world for 2 years now this is my 5th gpu and 2nd psu

I have a ryzen 5 1600 16gb ram and I sold my 660 ti and bought a 780 ti I’m working condition the guy I bought it from has been very helpful but he sent me a video of it working before he shipped it and the scratches on the card are the same so it’s the same exact gpu.

He said he had trouble getting it to display before he sent it but he switched the psu from a thermaltake 600w to a Corsair 750w and it worked

get this I have a thermal take 600w and I’m having trouble getting it to display 600w should be plenty for this card and I have a 660 ti that works on it when.

I plug the 780 ti and boot it acts normal the screens turn on that black color and my peripherals turn on but nothing happens on the screen if I leave it the screen goes black and I can move the mouse and it comes on like it was asleep I have already sold my 660 ti and I would like to try to fix the 780 ti.
Full specs:
Asus prime b450 ma 2
Crucial ballistix 16 ddr4 dual channel 3200mhz rgb
Ryzen 5 1600
EVGA gtx 780 ti SC ACX
Adata 240gb ssd
Windows 10 64 bit
Psu is thermal take smart series 600w coming up on a year old and is in good condition

Nothing is overclocked right now but I would like to overclock the 780 if it works
I play games like cod and IL-2 Bos on this system.

I say all this to ask an EVGA 850w +80% bronze b5 or should I look more for something else specifically a Corsair cx750m?

Dec 21, 2021
If you need 750 or 850w you don't use a budget PSU like these. No high-end 650w Gold available for a comparable price?
Do you have a link to the webshop?
How about a supernova g5 650w gold? I don’t know much about power supply’s. I thought it would be better to go with the b5 850w bronze for the same price since I’m using an 780 ti which is very power hungry and that would leave room for the future. I’m using Amazon to find these psu so all you have to do to search them is go to amazon

How about a supernova g5 650w gold? I don’t know much about power supply’s. I thought it would be better to go with the b5 850w bronze for the same price since I’m using an 780 ti which is very power hungry and that would leave room for the future. I’m using Amazon to find these psu so all you have to do to search them is go to amazon
The Supernova G6 is rated as better quality than the B5 or G5 and is still very affordable. It's made by Seasonic and you can see a review right here at Tom's.