EVGA Precision X Problems After One of The Many Infamous 353 Driver TDRs

G

Hi, so today I got yet another TDR using the latest Nvidia driver and I know there is no fix yet and I just have to suffer through it until it is, but my EVGA Precision X got really screwed up after one of the TDRs, which is very bad news because I highly depend on this software for fanspeeds. After the crash, it basically takes 10 times longer to load up and i'm afraid that it has corrupted files that can mess up my GPU or make me crash more. I tried reinstalling about 6 or 7 times and it still takes a very long time to load. Anyone know how i can completely uninstall it so i can fix w/e the crash did to it? thank you.

current rig
i7 3770k @4.2ghz
MSI Z77a GD65 motherboard
gtx 980 4gb
Corsair Vengeance 8gb memory
Corsair TX850w PSU

G

already uninstalled and reinstalled the driver using DDU and it didn't fix the issue. EVGA customer support told me to try driver 350.12 and see if that fixes it. I'm trying that now.

Update: 350.12 didn't fix my EVGA precision X issue.

Jimmakos

Reputable
Dec 23, 2014
Most of us have similar issues with the latest's Precision X versions,usually causing Nvidia drivers crash's,I've had to switch to MSI Afterburner to keep my fan profile running,at least i don't deal with crashes this time.