[SOLVED] Evga psu or Seaso

Jun 2, 2019
So currently I have a Seasonic 650w (bronze). I recently bought a evga 2070 super hybrid and on there website it recommended a 650w psu for minimum requirements. When I installed the card and ran precision x1 it crashed my computer cuz I don’t have enough power to overclock.. so I’m upgrading my psu and was wondering if I should pick the evga 750w gq (gold rated) or a Seasonic 750w focus gx (gold rated) psu? Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated

Solution
I'd say they are on a par with each other. Perhaps slightly better for the new GX line, given they are an upgrade.

But very similar in terms of components and quality of same. Either would be an excellent choice.
I have the little brother 650w EVGA GQ, and it's a great PSU. Not quite on G2/G3 level, but still a quality gold unit. I would have no issue recommending it.

The Seasonic is the successor to the Focus Plus PSU line, and is another top unit. Again no issue with recommending what is a splendid PSU

Jun 2, 2019
I have the little brother 650w EVGA GQ, and it's a great PSU. Not quite on G2/G3 level, but still a quality gold unit. I would have no issue recommending it.

The Seasonic is the successor to the Focus Plus PSU line, and is another top unit. Again no issue with recommending what is a splendid PSU
Is the plus version better