[SOLVED] EVGA RTX 2060 cards comparison question

TSN

Honorable
Oct 3, 2013
Hi, all. I posted recently about the (mostly) new PC I'm building, and the only thing I still have left to settle on is the graphics card. I think I'm going to get one of the EVGA RTX 2060 cards, but I'm wondering about the differences between them. There are three versions, one at $350, one at $360, and one at $380. The $380 version is a different size, has two fans instead of one, and has one extra DisplayPort output. None of those is really important to me. As far as I can tell, the only other difference is the speed : 1680 MHz, 1755 MHz, or 1830 MHz.

So, my question is : How much of a performance difference is there between those speeds, and is the price difference worth it? I don't go above 1920x1200, and I don't think I really play much that's super demanding in terms of graphics. Should I bother spending the extra $30 for the fastest one, or am I not even going to notice the difference?

Also, if there's some reason why I ought to be looking at a different brand of 2060 altogether, let me know. I don't absolutely have to have EVGA for any reason. They seem like a good choice as far as I can tell, though.

Thanks.

TSN

Honorable
Oct 3, 2013
Thanks, but now I realize that I forgot to mention something. I have a second monitor that doesn't have HDMI, so I'd prefer a card that also has a DVI port.