Question EVGA RTX 2070 Black Edition hotspot temp ?

Hello everyone.

Yesterday I had hwinfo64 (sensors) open while I was doing some testing on my CPU (nothing important just checking a new thermal paste and a new BIOS, which both worked pretty good!) .

Anyways, by the end of the day I was able to finally get some gaming so I open Euro Truck Simulator 2 (1440p, vsync ON, all graphic settings maxed out, scaling at 300%) which is really hard on GPUs when playing that way.

I probably played for like 45 minutes when I stop to make dinner. When I came back I realized still had hwinfo64 open and saw MAX: GPU temp 81°C, Hotspot temp: 101°........ So yeah, my question is should I do something about the hotspot temp?

I know most GPUs have delta of around 15°C, but it seems mine is around 20°C.

Just so you also know, today after 35" mins of starting the PC, doign some desktop taks, and watching a video on youtube, MAX temps soo far 41,3°C and Hotspot: 58,8°C, fans are still at 0% (this card have the stop fan thingy where fans don't start unless it gets hot).

PD: I think everything is ok, but since Im not a GPU guru I thought I may ask the community here. Also important games work without issues nothing to report ont hat front!

Thanks for any reply.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS