EVGA Shows Off New H370 Stinger Mini-ITX Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

siman0

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2011
cool another half-hearted attempt at a board from a company that has fallen from grace... EVGA really needs to step up its game, this is just sad...

Brian_R170

Honorable
Jun 24, 2014
The I/O panel seems a little sparse. They could've easily put another display output and more USB ports on the board. Then I also saw in the table of features that it has "Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac WiFi", but the photos do not support that, so I checked the eVGA website and it looks like the WiFi card is not pre-installed. The user needs to install the card, the vertical support bracket and attach the antennas directly to the I/O shield.

jcwbnimble

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2008
As mentioned before, really EVGA, really?!! a H370 board that costs almost as much ($10 less) than other company's Z370 motherboards? AND you don't include an USB3.1 Gen2 type C port on the backplate? I guess you don't need to have one of those since your BRAND NEW DG-7 cases Don't have one either.

Seriously, who is designing these new products? Overpriced, under-featured crud that puts emphasis on RGB and silly gimmicks rather than tangible features that their customer base is asking for. I own a ton of EVGA products that I've purchased over the years, yet none of those purchases have been motherboards or cases.

EVGA, stick to what you know and do well; Video cards and power supplies. Stop hyping these lacking products at premium pricing, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.