Review EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G6 Power Supply Review: EVGA meets Seasonic

Jul 9, 2021
Why is EVGA so scared to send you a GT or GA?

I know they're worse, but I would like to see how they relatively perform according to your specific linear testing.

werther595

Prominent
Aug 29, 2020
pcpartpicker.com
Is the Super Flower models in the comparison charts the Leadex V Pro 1000W? I think that is their only current 1000W Gold unit. It was specifically named in the review of the Corsair 2021 PSU. Will you be reviewing the Super flower Leadex V Pro?

Sep 2, 2021
Compared with the 1000 G3, the G6 model with a similar capacity has a depth of 140mm and a smaller size. A 135mm fan can hardly fit its chassis. As we said before, EVGA's G6 model uses an upgraded version of the Seasonic Focus platform.

targetpayandbenefits.com

Last edited:

LordTimothyDexter

Prominent
Aug 7, 2021
There's no way this review looked at the fan curve for this and must have taken the average dB data from somewhere else. The low average dB is EXTREMELY misleading for this PSU. It stay quiet up to a certain power draw and then the noise SKYROCKETS from it jumping to extremely high fan speeds, but if you were to take the mean dB across its load % it would show a low average dB. Very misleading, this thing gets louder than all the fans in my case combined -- 13 Arctic fans going at 1300-1500rpm are drowned out by the volume from this PSU