EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 vs Corsair RM750i

panosjns96

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
Hello forum,
Due to a big upgrade, I'm gonna need new psu and I'm between those two. My old psu was a 400W be quite!, so I'm not very familiar with the above brands, especially with evga. I've seen a lot of reviews on both but still can't decide because they seem very similar in terms of specs. Atm both got same price and 10y of warranty. Any opinion based on your personal experience would be appreciatted. Thank you in advance.

Solution
It was tongue in cheek, he actually gives the Corsair RM850i (he didn't test the 750) .1 more on the scoring than the EVGA

I like EVGA because I get better warranty support, but truthfully those PSU's are dead even in terms of everything, buy the one the has the features you want and support you can access easily in your country. I personally have always found Corsair to be a pita but of course understand it differs by region. Ten year warranties are useless unless you can actually get something resolved when you need to.

panosjns96

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
Hmm I've read both reviews on Jonny more than 5 times each, and I don't see where he mentions that he prefers EVGA over the Corsair's one. Can you please elaborate your answer a bit more? It would help me a lot.

Mark RM

Admirable
It was tongue in cheek, he actually gives the Corsair RM850i (he didn't test the 750) .1 more on the scoring than the EVGA

I like EVGA because I get better warranty support, but truthfully those PSU's are dead even in terms of everything, buy the one the has the features you want and support you can access easily in your country. I personally have always found Corsair to be a pita but of course understand it differs by region. Ten year warranties are useless unless you can actually get something resolved when you need to.

Solution