EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 PSU Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Another EVGA P2 is on our test bench today. The 750 P2 features 750W max power, modular cabling and Japanese caps throughout. This PSU promises high performance and increased reliability, so it looks to be a great choice for enthusiast PCs.

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 PSU Review : Read more

Nuckles_56

Admirable
Thanks for the review Aris. I'd have to say that I'm very impressed with the performance of this unit, it is excellent. It is also nice to see that it has no issues with holdup times either.

theyeti87

Honorable
It was the P2 650 review on Tom's that helped me decide on buying that unit. Same as this, just 100 watts less powerful. Extremely happy with the stability and quiet operation. Very reliable units!

Another great product from EVGA. I regret belittling EVGA with their early PSUs. I also mistakenly said, "I don't like that EVGA PSU"...

With SuperFlower, they're known to bring greatness now. Anyone looking for "Good PSUs" should go straight to these units and buy them. Exceptional value with excellent performance. Sadly, they're still not available in my country.

dstarr3

Distinguished

Right on. Unless you need significantly more or significantly less power, there's no reason to buy anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS