[SOLVED] EVGA Z77 FTW

xXTommyXx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
Hi my current GPU's connections, HDMI and VGA, are beginning to fail, as I lose connection to my monitor, (tested on two).
As I'm poor, can you please reccomend a used GPU. The one I have is a EVGA GTX 670 4GB SC
Thanks in anticipation.

Solution
Well, I've been cursed.
Been having problems with this GPU, ranging from "Thread Stuck in Device" to "Default Wattman settings been reset", intermittent black screens and tears in the rendering. {artefacts}.
I have reinstalled the latest driver, using DDU, whilst offline and in safe mode.

xXTommyXx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
Hi, the orientation of the connector was different to the gtx 670, it was upside down compared to the rx 580, I had to straighten out the wires to make it fit, my PSU has two x 6+2, connectors, the gtx 670 needed two 6 pin connectors and the rx 580, an 8 pin.

xXTommyXx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
Well, I've been cursed.
Been having problems with this GPU, ranging from "Thread Stuck in Device" to "Default Wattman settings been reset", intermittent black screens and tears in the rendering. {artefacts}.
I have reinstalled the latest driver, using DDU, whilst offline and in safe mode.

Solution

xXTommyXx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
Well, I've been cursed.
Solved by Windows 10 Maintenance