[SOLVED] Example of a Good Thermal Paste for an Absolute Beginner?

Jun 25, 2019
Hi, so I'm about to order parts for the first PC that I'll build in my life (I'm 16. ). Maybe I didn't choose the top-shelf components but this build will be quite expensive
and I'm really clumsy by nature. I'm not going to overclock. My CPU isn't even unlocked (i5-9400F). I'm also only going to use stock cooler boundled with the CPU itself.
So as you can guess, I'm not looking for the highest quality when it comes to temperatures. I want something that will be easy to apply and the risk of short-circuit
in case of using too much paste will be absolutely minimal. Reasonable price would also be cool.

When it comes to the site that I'm buying from or region - don't even ask. I'm from Poland. Because of that I'll ask for multiple recommendations
in case in which some paste wouldn't be available in my country. It doesn't even have to be any specific product.
It can be a brand/brands or the type/types of paste that according to you will fit my needs.

Solution
But if you do want some better paste that's easy to apply, then Noctua Nt-h1 or h2 is perfect. It's thick and sticks great while it still spreads out from center applied a bit less than pea sized drop. It's non conductive and gives some of best temps.
But if you do want some better paste that's easy to apply, then Noctua Nt-h1 or h2 is perfect. It's thick and sticks great while it still spreads out from center applied a bit less than pea sized drop. It's non conductive and gives some of best temps.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS