Exchanging GAME 99p Deals?

Hi,

I just got three new pieces of software via Game's 99p deal.

Will they let me exchange one of them for something else? Its still shrink
wrapped and with the receipt.

If so, is there a time limit on how long I have?

Thanks

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"J" <idriv1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I just got three new pieces of software via Game's 99p deal.
>
> Will they let me exchange one of them for something else? Its still shrink
> wrapped and with the receipt.
>
> If so, is there a time limit on how long I have?

Yeah you have 10 days under their return policy.

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> "J" <idriv1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just got three new pieces of software via Game's 99p deal.
>>
>> Will they let me exchange one of them for something else? Its still
>> shrink
>> wrapped and with the receipt.
>>
>> If so, is there a time limit on how long I have?
>
> Yeah you have 10 days under their return policy.

Thanks for the reply.

I exchanged the PS2 version of timesplitters 3 for the xbox version but the
game is too easy for me - will they let me change it if its within the 10
days even if i changed it already?

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I exchanged the PS2 version of timesplitters 3 for the xbox version but
> the game is too easy for me - will they let me change it if its within the
> 10 days even if i changed it already?

I think you are allowed up to 2 swaps. So you might be alright.