Executive Services -

I knew Chris Russell and Tom Veldhouse wanted this posted:

From: WndrGrl
Subject: Re: Executive Services
Newsgroups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs
Date: 2000/07/26

>I've heard a few references to Executive Services, and it sounds like
they
>know more than most CSRs. How do you call them? What is the number? Do
you
>need a special account to use them? Give me the lowdown. Thanks.

Executive Services is the department (run out of the Fort Worth,
Texas, call center) that handles executive-level complaints. I.e.,
you call corporate in KC, or you fire off a letter to Bill Esrey's
home, and your situation is handled by Executive Services.

It is an arm of Customer Care that reports directly to the office of
the president of SPCS.

=======================

And still today when you get stymied by *2 reps not being able to help
you there is Executive Services:

1-866-519-5698

Troll post using an old post from 2000.
This was done only to stir up trouble.

Troll

Frank

In article <ZFvrc.4015$Tn6.2135@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Frankie says <Frnksys@youknow.com> wrote:

> post using an old post from 2000.
> This was done only to stir up trouble.

It was done to help people. But SprintPCS apologists don't want people
to get help. Anything apologists don't like is a lie or a troll.

Childish insults continue.

You just demonstrate your true character

And Frnksys NEVER posted before today, so you are which troublemaker?

== > I knew Chris Russell and Tom Veldhouse wanted this posted:

From: WndrGrl
Newsgroups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs
Date: 2000/07/26

>I've heard a few references to Executive Services, and it sounds like

> they
>
>>know more than most CSRs. How do you call them? What is the number? Do
>
> you
>
>>need a special account to use them? Give me the lowdown. Thanks.

Executive Services is the department (run out of the Fort Worth,
Texas, call center) that handles executive-level complaints. I.e.,
you call corporate in KC, or you fire off a letter to Bill Esrey's
home, and your situation is handled by Executive Services.

It is an arm of Customer Care that reports directly to the office of
the president of SPCS.

=======================

And still today when you get stymied by *2 reps not being able to help
you there is Executive Services:
1-866-519-5698

And with the posting name he is now representing himself as Executive
Services which is a part of Sprint CS.

"Frankie says" <Frnksys@youknow.com> wrote in message
> Troll post using an old post from 2000.
> This was done only to stir up trouble.
>
> Troll
>

> Frank
>
> **Executive Services** wrote:
>
> > I knew Chris Russell and Tom Veldhouse wanted this posted:
> >
> > From: WndrGrl
> > Subject: Re: Executive Services
> > Newsgroups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs
> > Date: 2000/07/26
> >

> >>I've heard a few references to Executive Services, and it sounds like
> >
> > they
> >
> >>know more than most CSRs. How do you call them? What is the number? Do
> >
> > you
> >
> >>need a special account to use them? Give me the lowdown. Thanks.
> >

> > Executive Services is the department (run out of the Fort Worth,
> > Texas, call center) that handles executive-level complaints. I.e.,
> > you call corporate in KC, or you fire off a letter to Bill Esrey's
> > home, and your situation is handled by Executive Services.
> >
> > It is an arm of Customer Care that reports directly to the office of
> > the president of SPCS.
> >

> > =======================
> >
> > And still today when you get stymied by *2 reps not being able to help
> > you there is Executive Services:
> >
> > 1-866-519-5698

In article <Z3wrc.11965$KO2.10814@fe2.texas.rr.com>,
"ZJ Driver" <cm_fern@hotmail.com> wrote:

Another childish attempt to intimidate Robert M. that will only be
counter productive.

P.S. Executive Services is a generic department name used by many
Corporations, and is hardly unique to SprintPCS.

Røbert M. wrote:

> In article <Z3wrc.11965$KO2.10814@fe2.texas.rr.com>,
> "ZJ Driver" <cm_fern@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Another childish attempt to intimidate Robert M. that will only be
> counter productive.

Talking in 3rd person now ? Really, take your meds, you do need them.

> P.S. Executive Services is a generic department name used by many
> Corporations, and is hardly unique to SprintPCS.

Except when posted to this forum only, ergo insinuating that YOu are
representing Sprints Executive Services.

Frank

Frank, or whoever he is is sure trying to stir up trouble,
but rather than curse the darkness I'll light a candle and post a FAQ.

This nonsense keeps up I'll sign up for SuperNews.