[SOLVED] Exhaust case fans with white blades comparable to Noctua's

Mar 7, 2021
I am trying to add some RGB to my exhaust fans for my coming build. I bought the Phantek's Halo rings and wanted to buy a performance fan to get both best performance and RGB option. I'll be using 2xNF-A14 fans for the front as intake.
I've read these halos look better with fans that have white fans, and was wondering which of the following fans (or other recs) would you say are comparable to the Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM (or A14 for the top exhaust)?

Has anyone tried the Phantek's halo rings with these fans and would be willing to show pics?

ARCTIC F12
ARCTIC F12 Silent
Corsair ML120
Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12
Phanteks F120XP

Here is the rest of my parts list thus far:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nBWT9N

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Swiftech Helix fans are one such brand with white blades. They double as a case fan and a radiator/heatsink fan with good static pressure.

The Halo will work with pretty much any fans out there in the market, so long as the dimensions of the Halo meet with the dimensions of the fans, meaning 120mm fans, 120mm Halo.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Swiftech Helix fans are one such brand with white blades. They double as a case fan and a radiator/heatsink fan with good static pressure.

The Halo will work with pretty much any fans out there in the market, so long as the dimensions of the Halo meet with the dimensions of the fans, meaning 120mm fans, 120mm Halo.

Reactions: BlueKarp
Solution