EXP GDC not detected

darklegion1998

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018
need help...after spending lot of money wif this egpu,turn on my laptop and the card start spinning and exp gdc was light green, the gpu is not detect device manager...already disable dedicated gpu in bios option also not working..just spinning high speed to moderate then when my laptop is done boot to desktop..the gpu fan is slow and quiet...i know that my gpu is operating well with the system...but not detected at all...when i try to plug out the exp gdc dock without powering of my laptop...my laptop entering black screen and cannot be turn off need to pull out the batry..LOL..the ploblem is weird..my motherboard detect egpu very well..i try turn my laptop OFF to see the card is turned of also..yes it turn off and exp gdc itself off and no light..when turn back..it start again wif no detect..WHY..any help ...my laptop is spec
Acer aspire 4750 series
Intel core i5 2430
intergrated gpu intel hd graphics 3000
dedicated gpu Nvidia geforce gt 540m

EGPU
Exp Gdc 8.0 beast
connection wlan m-pcie
psu 400w

Solution
You said "I know the gpu is operating well with the system" but it's not detected, what makes you say you know the video card is working well if it's not? First place I'd check with is support for the external card adapter.