Experience with Newegg shipping being faster?

Akirakiki

Reputable
Jul 24, 2014
Hi everyone, I ordered parts to build a computer on Tuesday night with the premier option for 3 day shipping, however the parts shipped wendsday obviously because it was late. The ups receipt says estimate delivery is Monday, but everything arrived today at around 3pm to my city. What are the odds of them holding the package until Monday? I really hope they update it and deliver tomorrow. This is my first time ordering from Newegg. Has anyone had packages arrive earlier?

Solution
Based upon my experience... you'll get the stuff Monday. UPS loads their delivery trucks early in the morning so if your stuff didn't arrive til the afternoon it already missed it's truck. In my town UPS doesn't work on Saturday (but Fedex does).

spankmon

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011
Based upon my experience... you'll get the stuff Monday. UPS loads their delivery trucks early in the morning so if your stuff didn't arrive til the afternoon it already missed it's truck. In my town UPS doesn't work on Saturday (but Fedex does).

Solution

Akirakiki

Reputable
Jul 24, 2014
I just checked their website again and now it says Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Friday, 07/25/2014, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Monday, 07/28/2014, By End of Day
___
So I guess I'm good then