[SOLVED] Experienced user? Can i fit a Fractal Design Celsius+ S28 in a Meshify C

Apr 14, 2020
As the title suggests, I am worrying if I can actually fit the Celsius s28 in a Meshify C case. The specs say it can support a 280mm radiator,PC part picker says they are compatible but on the FD website it doesnt list the two as compatible products. Plus the specs of of the AIO state the actual size of the radiator is 324mm, im confused! :disrelieved:

Solution
You may have already found an answer by now...
I opened a ticket with Fractal Design Customer Support, and they told me the following:

The Celsius+ S28 can only be installed in the front of the Meshify C, and it will reduce the maximum GPU length down to 285mm.

Best Regards,
Fractal Design Support

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I would take Fractal's word for it. It won't fit in the Meshify C.
The reason has to do with the Celsius+ S28's altered design, the on-radiator PWM fan hub - It made the rad bigger than a typical 280mm one.

When you see AIO sizes - 120, 240, etc - that's actually for the fans, the actual radiator is always longer.

Apr 14, 2020
In that case the S28 should fit. I double checked the website to see if had missed anything, the specs page states that the Meshify C supports front fans 2x 140 and front radiator support 140/280mm, maybe their product compatibility needs updating? Im assuming despite radiators often being larger than their fans it isnt usually a problem unless building in confined cases, i know the Meshify C has a removable panel at the bottom to support a 360mm radiator.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
You may have already found an answer by now...
I opened a ticket with Fractal Design Customer Support, and they told me the following:

The Celsius+ S28 can only be installed in the front of the Meshify C, and it will reduce the maximum GPU length down to 285mm.

Best Regards,
Fractal Design Support

Solution

TRENDING THREADS