Experiencing Driver_Corrupted_Expool. Power Issue?

SirBizz41

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014
Sup Team,

I've been troubleshooting bugs since my installation of Windows 8.1 (Clean Install, No update). Automatic restarts, No BSOD.

I went from having Memory_Management issues to Driver_IRQL to Driver_Corrupted_Expool as of late. Its probably important to also note that while viewing the event viewer I see the phrase quite often, Event 41 "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." and Event 4 "The maximum file size for session "ReadyBoot" has been reached. As a result, events might be lost (not logged) to file "C:\Windows\Prefetch\ReadyBoot\ReadyBoot.etl". The maximum files size is currently set to 20971520 bytes."

I ran memtest with no errors returning, my temps are looking pretty good, I made sure all of my cables were properly seated, and also ran my AV and Malwarebytes with no issues there. All of my Bios settings are stock. I was told by a rep at MicroCenter that I should use AIDA64 to run a system stability test to ensure that my build is in good working shape and to properly seat my cooler to the processor. That's normally when the restart occurs but it does happen occasionally during regular operation. Lastly it appears that ntoskml.exe seems to be listed as result of errors more than any other. Is there an update for it?

Anyway, here are all of the components in my build to include whats attached to it:

+AMD FX-8320 (stock clock)
+Asrock 990fx Extreme 9
+Sapphire Dual R7 265 x2 crossfire
+Crucial Ballisticx Sport DDR3 1600 - part no. BLS2KIT8G3D1609DS1S00
+Samsung 840 Pro SSD 512GB
+Corsair H100i (Artic Silver 5)
+Corsair RM750
+Monster Power 3500 watt power conditioner (Computer is plugged in to this)
+LG DVD RW Drive
+2TB Seagate 7200rpm - 2 partitions (Can boot in to win7 from this for security/business reasons)
+2TB WD 7200rpm - Random storage
+WD My Book 1110 USB
+Steingberg UR44 Audio Interface (Own Power Source)
+Virus TI Snow Desktop Synth (Own Power Source)
+AKAI MPK88
+Corsair K30 Keyboard
+Steel Series Rival Mouse

Here are some dumps and pics for analysis: MyDropbox

I hope I provided everything needed. Let me know if anything else is required.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SirBizz41

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014
I guess i will just remove it and take it back. No big deal. Is there anything you recommend i trouble shoot in order to be certain that its that? How can you test a power supply outside of trying occt? Im only asking because you are obviously the Power Master. Lol xD ... just joking, no disrespect. Ive been studying your answers on here for a long time.

SirBizz41

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014
You were right about the power supply, thanks for the advice. I would also recommend anyone viewing this to try plugging it in at another location to trouble shoot first. That is if your set up is somewhat like mine.