Question Expert needed! GPU is acting weird

Jan 23, 2021
Hi expert! Thank you for taking the time to read this.

My build is as follows (Yes I am sorry I bought a pre-built, and I am planning to build my own with the parts):
https://support.hp.com/ro-en/document/c06460256

My GPU is acting up, by simply not displaying any image at all sometimes when I boot. The system boots fine, because there's sound from USB's being plugged in and I tried doing WIN+R faulty commands to bring up errors and that works. So it's purely display.
When it's not working, there's no display at all during boot or anything and my monitor won't even register a signal. To fix it, I hard shut my PC anywhere from 1-8 times, before the GPU suddenly kicks in.

When the GPU works and I get a signal, there's no problems whatsoever running games, video editing etc.

I tried clearing CMOS, reinstalling my system and re-seating the GPU (and checking cables).

Can some of you please help as to what the problem might be - and how I might fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Jan 23, 2021
Have you tried another videocable and other connector on the videocard or monitor?
Have you tested the monitor with another system, laptop or something else that can generate a signal to the monitor?

Yes I have tried exchanging both the cables and the monitor.

I also tried every single different port on the GPU itself (HDMI and DisplayPort), but it still doesn't get a signal (if it's one of the "unlucky" cycles).

Jan 23, 2021
Is the system still under warranty?

Yes, it is. I have in fact an on-going RMA case with the dealership, which has been on-going since September 2020. They have tried to repair it twice (at HP), but failed.

To this day they refuse there's something wrong and won't do a partial or full refund.

So I am trying to somehow prove and explain what the error may be.