Expert Tactician

Am I to understand that the Expert Tactician feat in Complete Warrior is
supposed to replace the feat from Song and Silence? They are identical
in name and prerequisites, but they are very different in effect.

- Ron ^*^

Werebat wrote:

> Am I to understand that the Expert Tactician feat in Complete Warrior is
> supposed to replace the feat from Song and Silence? They are identical
> in name and prerequisites, but they are very different in effect.
>
> - Ron ^*^

3.5 publications supercede 3.0 publications. So CW supercedes S&S.

CH

Werebat wrote:

> Am I to understand that the Expert Tactician feat in Complete Warrior is
> supposed to replace the feat from Song and Silence? They are identical
> in name and prerequisites, but they are very different in effect.

Yes. It's on WotC's list of "Feats, Prestige Classes,
and Spells" as "Revised for v.3.5" by Complete
Adventurer.

-Bluto