export to Sony TRV19 via Ulead Studio 7?

Hi All,
Can you help me? When I try to export edited video from my PC (Windows
XP, Ulead Video Studio 7, USB 2) back to my Sony TRV19 I get a message
saying "your camera is not on or the video driver is not working."
What gives? The camera is certainly on.
Kevin
blessyou@frognet.net

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

blessyou@frognet.net (kevin) wrote:

>Hi All,
>Can you help me? When I try to export edited video from my PC (Windows
>XP, Ulead Video Studio 7, USB 2) back to my Sony TRV19 I get a message
>saying "your camera is not on or the video driver is not working."
>What gives? The camera is certainly on.
>Kevin
>blessyou@frognet.net

You need to set the camera to "PLAY" mode. Also you may have to setup
the camera menu so that your camera receives video from the computer.
Are you connecting the camera to your firewire card?

Regards Brian