Extended ATX Cases?

Aug 4, 2018
I'm looking for E-ATX cases for an E-ATX motherboard, with as much airflow as possible.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance :)

Solution
I like the CoolerMaster Haf series. I use a HAF-X with all fans set to blow in; and i moved the exhaust fan from the rear to the drive bays. I use a Noctua D14, so the exhaust fan wasn't really doing anything. My only criticism is that while the upper drive bays easily accomodate a fan, it just squeezes in there with no actual mounts. But with 2x200mm top intake, 1x230 front, 1x140 front, and 1x200 side, everything can run at really low rpms and still create massive airflow.

smashjohn

Reputable
Aug 14, 2017
I like the CoolerMaster Haf series. I use a HAF-X with all fans set to blow in; and i moved the exhaust fan from the rear to the drive bays. I use a Noctua D14, so the exhaust fan wasn't really doing anything. My only criticism is that while the upper drive bays easily accomodate a fan, it just squeezes in there with no actual mounts. But with 2x200mm top intake, 1x230 front, 1x140 front, and 1x200 side, everything can run at really low rpms and still create massive airflow.

Solution