External disk won't work

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 23, 2019
I have WD black scorpio putted in external disk box... Was working fine all the time and now when I put him in USB port he turn on, blue light show and he's even in "tray" to remove him safetly down right on screen...
First in "Disk Management" he wasn't there but after scan for changes he's there like "Disk 1, Unknown, "Not initialized" with little photo of disk with white arrow in red circle right next to "Disk 1" name... Also on properties, "device status" is "This device is working properly."...
...also... When right clicked on "disk 1" there is no possibility to click "New simple volume..." or anything else expect "Properties" and last one "help"...

Thanky you in advantage for any answer and help...
I do screen snip of Disk management but do not know to attach it.

Jan 25, 2019
http://i67.tinypic.com/2mhtzzs.png
2mhtzzs.png

Jan 25, 2019
Is there any help maybe from creating boot dvd or usb for this windows 10 with tool provide by Windows and then "Reset PC" with kepping files?
This HDD in external case now turn on when connect with usb 3.0 and also light and sound like functioning normal and right. Does not get box from Bitlocker to type password to open drive neither been recognized in My Computer and not seen either in Bitlocker when I enter it from Control Panel.

Jan 25, 2019
http://i65.tinypic.com/10idizq.png

Yesterday was C:like always. It's SSD with windows on it.

I think there was only one of this two partitions likereserved for C:. These T: and S: was changed yesterday evening by Letters and I think now that other one showed because D: was changed to T: or S: and then My Computer now shows "two" 450MB patitions which are used for nothing at all...

Sorry for misspelling something constantly. Trying to write correctly with not looking all the time to "goo translate". :)

Jan 25, 2019
During working now on laptop, uploading screenshots this "external hdd think that he need to say something". Seriusly.? He start on make o noise something lke turning in or working something with blue light on external case was blinking? :/

Edit:
I was changing some of "Group policies" for bitlocker.
Also I start EaseUS Partition Master software if screenshots are some help and this HDD do the same thing with trying to turn on or like windows it try to find him followed with light on case blinking more than few times.

Jan 25, 2019
I can't post picture now. Trying post of a "Hardware and printers" but tinypic giving me a upload fail now...
He show me two devices. One is pc and second is this HDD WD I think. USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge.