[SOLVED] external monitor black screen while gaming

Nov 6, 2019
Hi guys, recently I just bought a Acer VG240yp Monitor attach with my Asus Zephyrus Ga 502du, it's work fine for browsing and movies. But after I playing game such as dota 2 like 2-5 mins, the monitor will turn black for 3-5 seconds then the monitor screen will up again. This issue will keep occurring when I continue playing the game.

anyone facing this kind of problem? :(

Solution
Hey welcome to the forums. The most likely situation you are seeing is the PC switching from the Integrated Vega graphics to the dedicated GTX 1660TI. While i am uncertain of the specifics of that laptop i know that with mine i can set the secondary display to always use the dedicated graphics card using the windows display settings. Basically if the display is plugged in it will use either the integrated or the dedicated depending on use case and when the screen is plugged in it will always use the dedicated.
Hey welcome to the forums. The most likely situation you are seeing is the PC switching from the Integrated Vega graphics to the dedicated GTX 1660TI. While i am uncertain of the specifics of that laptop i know that with mine i can set the secondary display to always use the dedicated graphics card using the windows display settings. Basically if the display is plugged in it will use either the integrated or the dedicated depending on use case and when the screen is plugged in it will always use the dedicated.

Solution
Nov 6, 2019
I will take a look later