Question External WD USB 3.0 4TB HDD formatted for Android use, shows now only 1,63TB.!

Mar 22, 2019
I just bought an external 4 TB Western Digital Elements USB 3.0 Harddisk, with the purpose of using it for Back-up PC and Smartphone Data.

So when i plugged it in with my Samsung Galaxy S7 a message popped up that I have to format it to use it with Android.

I own a 2TB WD Elements HDD i already formatted it and it workes just fine. But this time my 4TB shows after the formating only 1,63 TB??
Android used exFat so I thought maybe I format it back to NTFS but it still shows only 1,63TB.
Both my Laptop and my Phone only show 1,63TB.

There is no data on the Harddisk its fresh bought like yesterday (21st of March 2019)

Can someone please explain whats going on and how i can recover my 4TB Harddisk?
Help!

Thank you.

Mar 22, 2019
Ok I found the Computer Managment on my Windows PC and the Hard Drive Manager

It says I have 2.3 T B unallocated space and when I click on it i can't do anything. right clicking shows a menu with everything gray out except "properties" and Help
If I click on the other partition (1,63TB) I cant expand the partition...
I tried to delete the avaible partition and format it etc but i still cant do anything with the unallocated disk space?

What should I do?