Extra discounts?

I plan on buying 1 or 2 new Dell Latitude D510 notebooks from Dell. Are
there any recommended ways of receiving additional discounts when I
place these orders? I prefer not to have to deal with the hassle of
rebates.

Daniel

You might try to find coupons online at sites like www.slickdeals.net or
www.techbargains.com and www.couponmountain.com. I know they regularly
have offers on Dell Dimension and Inspiron systems. I don't know about the
Latitude series of notebooks. Have you considered trying the Dell Outlet
for refurbished units?

<dgrnyc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I plan on buying 1 or 2 new Dell Latitude D510 notebooks from Dell. Are
> there any recommended ways of receiving additional discounts when I
> place these orders? I prefer not to have to deal with the hassle of
> rebates.
>
> Daniel

<dgrnyc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I plan on buying 1 or 2 new Dell Latitude D510 notebooks from Dell. Are
> there any recommended ways of receiving additional discounts when I
> place these orders? I prefer not to have to deal with the hassle of
> rebates.
>
> Daniel

Deal good through 7/6/05 :

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/outrageous_notebooks?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd

Stew

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 21:06:10 -0500, "S.Lewis"
<stew1960@cover.bellsouth.net> wrote:

><dgrnyc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>I plan on buying 1 or 2 new Dell Latitude D510 notebooks from Dell. Are
>> there any recommended ways of receiving additional discounts when I
>> place these orders? I prefer not to have to deal with the hassle of
>> rebates.
>>
>> Daniel
>>

>Deal good through 7/6/05 :
>
>http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/outrageous_notebooks?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd
>

>Stew

Nice price.

Well I can't help about any other discounts but for a good price on
software head to http://www.salesintl.com/store.asp

I have gotten stuff from them five times with never a problem. It is
the *real* thing not the copies that all the spammers try to sell.

Bob S

"RWS" <rschus@aracnet.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 21:06:10 -0500, "S.Lewis"
> <stew1960@cover.bellsouth.net> wrote:

<snip>

> Nice price.
>
> Well I can't help about any other discounts but for a good price on
> software head to http://www.salesintl.com/store.asp
>
> I have gotten stuff from them five times with never a problem. It is
> the *real* thing not the copies that all the spammers try to sell.
>
> Bob S

Bob,

Their prices are lower than what I've seen at some other bigger vendors, but
they aren't *so low* as to make one worry about their legitmacy.

Thanks for the link. I'll save it....

Stew