So first, I'll start off with my build:
Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 FE
Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming
RAM:
PSU: Corsair CX 750
Storage: 1TB HD & 250GB SSD

So, here is my issue: I only have 2 USB headers on my motherboard, but I have a few extra peripherals that I needed to buy an NZXT Internal USB hub because I didn't have any extra USB slots on my Mobo. But sometimes I think the USB hub will bug out and some of my devices will not respond to the software, in this instance, Corsair's iCue. Do you guys know of any USB extensions that possibly hook up to SATA or 4-Pin connectors? The usual issue is that my lighting profile will change and either my Corsair Commander Pro or my Lighting Node Pro will not show in iCue. which I usually just restart my computer and everything goes back to normal. But its becoming such an occurrence that it's starting to annoy me and my OCD. Any ideas?

Lutfij

Titan
The SATA or other intended avenues you're looking at are moot, simply because the language used in connectivity and data transmission is different. You should be looking at a USB hub that plugs to an USB port, not anything else.

Mind sharing how the USB ports are utilized in your build/board?

Feb 25, 2019
The SATA or other intended avenues you're looking at are moot, simply because the language used in connectivity and data transmission is different. You should be looking at a USB hub that plugs to an USB port, not anything else.

Mind sharing how the USB ports are utilized in your build/board?

So, I have 6 Corsair LL120 fans. 1 in the back, 2 on the radiator and 3 up front. They're all plugged into the Corsair Commander Pro which for power is plugged into the 9-Pin NZXT Internal USB Hub, which is plugged into 1 of the 2 USB slots on my motherboard. I have a Corsair Lighting Node Pro which is also plugged into the USB Hub and my Corsair H100i Pro is plugged into the last spot on my motherboard. So for all, I'm needing 3 slots, but I only have 2, which is why I got the USB Hub. But it's starting to bug out and I want something more reliable if it's made.