Just had extra-time in the FA Cup semi against Blackburn, and the second
half lasted until 137 minutes! i.e. 17 minutes of added on time!!!

Surely a bug?

--

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour
said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.'

Toby Briggs wrote:
> Just had extra-time in the FA Cup semi against Blackburn, and the
> second half lasted until 137 minutes! i.e. 17 minutes of added on
> time!!!
> Surely a bug?

I've had the same thing also in the FA Cup, its a known bug that is fixed
for the patch.

--
Michael Murray

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Just had extra-time in the FA Cup semi against Blackburn, and the second
> half lasted until 137 minutes! i.e. 17 minutes of added on time!!!
>
> Surely a bug?

It's to do with making subs during the break before extra time.

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Just had extra-time in the FA Cup semi against Blackburn, and the second
> half lasted until 137 minutes! i.e. 17 minutes of added on time!!!
>
> Surely a bug?
>
> --

Known and fixed bug in the to be come patch (early December it is awaited)

TRENDING THREADS