Dave Rado MVP wrote a real nifty little macro called extract.dot that backs
up autocorrect entries in Word and restores them in another computer in Word
or another version of Word. Service Pack 2 prevents this macro from working.
I am not successful in uninstalling service pack 2 on this computer with XP
Professional. Does anyone know a way to circumvent this?
--
yappy yaple

Try posting your query to microsoft.public.word.general newsgroup.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

yappy yaple wrote:
> Dave Rado MVP wrote a real nifty little macro called extract.dot that
> backs
> up autocorrect entries in Word and restores them in another computer in
> Word
> or another version of Word. Service Pack 2 prevents this macro from
> working. I am not successful in uninstalling service pack 2 on this
> computer with XP Professional. Does anyone know a way to circumvent this?

you simply need to change your macro security level, tools >options >
security > macro security in word/excel, change this to prompt for action
and it will allow the macro to run
--
there are no problems just challenges