Extreme DPC Latency issue, incl. Mouse Disconnected periodically

Synchronicity

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2011
Hi there

I am suffering from some very high DPC latency, this has been an on-going problem, but has become more extreme now than ever, with my mouse periodically disconnecting (with the accompanying USB device connected/disconnected sounds), and frequent "microstutter" effects.

This seems to be triggered whenever the CPU is highly utilised, such as modern games, and music production. Resetting the computer cures the issue for a short period of time before it onsets again, after which it will do a hard crash if the computer is not reset within a short time span after the glitching and stuttering appears.

Here are some screenshots from LatencyMon showing the issues, I have tried installing latest USB drivers, uninstalling every single USB device through "USBDeview" and then reinstalling them one by one. Along with many other reinstalls of drivers including network drivers etc... None of which have cured my problems, although sometimes the problems are lessened for a few days before returning fully.

https://imgur.com/a/DrMbd4v

Many thanks to anyone who can help me out with this issue I've been dealing with for years on end.

PC Specs are, i7 920 processor overclocked @ 3.6ghz, 16gb Corsair Dominator RAM @ 1800mhz, Sapphire Radeon 290-Tri-X OC 4gb graphics card, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

TRENDING THREADS