Question Extremely Low FPS/Stuttering Problem!

c7th

Prominent
Nov 6, 2017
I have a GTX 1070ti pairing with a Core i5 7600K and 8gb RAM. My computer has always far exceeded any hardware requirements from the games that I play. Primarily I play CS:GO and I got a solid 250-400 fps. My hardrive was getting very full so I decided to backup everything to an external storage device and reset my PC to factory default to clear everything I didn't need and refresh my PC. I've since moved everything back and my FPS is struggling ALOT. On CS:GO I am getting 50-80 FPS for whatever reason. What I use my GPU control, ASUS GPU Tweak II to overclock it and optimize performance it only reaches a maximum 70-110 FPS with constant stuttering. I've troubleshooted a bit online, Disabling Xbox Bar/DVR and manually Disabling everything with Regedit. I've obviously installed the correct GPU Drivers but it's causing chaos with all of my games. With a 144hz monitor it is extremely frustrating! Any suggestions from anyone?!?!? Any help would be much appreciated. Physically the computer is clean and in good condition, went from perfect operation to constant issues right after a reset.............

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS