Question EZ Debug CPU LED is flashing on Aorus Pro WiFi motherboard ?

Dec 22, 2021
i have a problem with my new pc build and I still don't know the cause.

ryzen 7 2700
Aorus b450 pro wifi
Msi gtx 1050 twin fan
Seasonic 650w 80+ gold

PC just randomly dies and and all the rgb lights inside the case keep blinking like christmas lights. I’m so frustrated since it just last 2 months since i bought it and brand new. The Ezdebug cpu red light keeps blinking continuously and all the rgb inside the components. What can be the cause with this problem? But when i removed mobo from the case & reseated all the parts and drain the power from the motherboard it worked, but when i put it back inside the case it will be like that again. I dont know if its the motherboard, psu or the PC case ?

i have a problem with my new pc build and I still don't know the cause.

ryzen 7 2700
Aorus b450 pro wifi
Msi gtx 1050 twin fan
Seasonic 650w 80+ gold

PC just randomly dies and and all the rgb lights inside the case keep blinking like christmas lights. I’m so frustrated since it just last 2 months since i bought it and brand new. The Ezdebug cpu red light keeps blinking continuously and all the rgb inside the components. What can be the cause with this problem? But when i removed mobo from the case & reseated all the parts and drain the power from the motherboard it worked, but when i put it back inside the case it will be like that again. I dont know if its the motherboard, psu or the PC case ?
could you try to update the motherboard bios to the latest (agesa 1.2.0.3) when you got it working again?