EZ DEBUG CPU LED MSI PRO VD b250m

Braedym

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I built my pc around 2 years ago and I never had problems until one day my computer crashed and when I turned it back on there was lines through the top of the screen so I turned it off and back on and it worked fine for a week, but all the sudden while I was playing a game it turned off and so I tried to turn it back on but none of my fans power on and the ez debug leds says it’s my cpu that’s the problem.

I already tried booting it with 1 ram stick and I removed my processor and gpu and hard drive andthen put them back in to see if it worked and it still won’t boot

I have a:
Gtx 1050 ti sc
Pentium g4560
1tb 7200 rpm hd
430 evga bronze power supply
Msi pro vd b250m

If anyone could help me out I’d really appreciate it!

The EZ debug LEDs are pretty good. If it is indicating that your CPU is failing to pass POST, then there is probably an issue with the CPU. Possibility it overheated or something. There is a slight chance that this is an issue with your PSU, but without a spare CPU and/or PSU it is pretty hard to test. Do you have a good relationship with a local computer shop?

I'm sorry, you may not have understood my suggestion. If there was a place with an easy return policy (Fry's for example) then you can buy a component, use it to test, and then return it if you find that component was not the issue. It's a bit disingenuous. The alternative is paying someone to diagnose your computer for you.

TRENDING THREADS