Question EZ Debug CPU Light

Jul 27, 2020
I've just built my new computer and it's been working fine for 2 days and I over locked my memory. It then crashed and then I tried clearing the CMOS using the rear I/O button and it booted to Windows but I think I accidentally pressed the flash bios button as well. I then flashed the bios with the most recent bios from MSI and now it doesn't even boot at all. All that happens is the EZ debug light is on CPU and the debug led is saying 00 and I don't know what to do.

Jul 27, 2020
I've just built my new computer and it's been working fine for 2 days and I over locked my memory. It then crashed and then I tried clearing the CMOS using the rear I/O button and it booted to Windows but I think I accidentally pressed the flash bios button as well. I then flashed the bios with the most recent bios from MSI and now it doesn't even boot at all. All that happens is the EZ debug light is on CPU and the debug led is saying 00 and I don't know what to do.

Lutfij

Titan
We're going to need more information. Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

You could try and power down the system, disconnect from the wall and then remove the CMOS battery before replacing it after 15 minutes. See if the issue is resolved. If you're able to get into BIOS after that, check and see which BIOS version you're currently on.

"debug led is saying 00"

This means the motherboard can not even start the post process...it's likely the BIOS flash either failed or the CPU you have is not supported by the BIOS you flashed.

If you're lucky your motherboard may have the dual-bios feature...by you didn't provide the specs so there's no way for us to help you.