[SOLVED] Ez debug led cpu

Feb 23, 2019
My PC is on but the monitor doesn't display anything. Previously it was running normally, and a problem come when I installed the GPU that I just got, rx590. The motherboard already uses support bios.

In the EZ Led debug CPU looks lit and then flashes every few seconds continuously. I have taken standard steps when the monitor does not display anything.
I have tried moving the RAM slot, exchanging the two ram from the slot, using 1 ram, clear cmos, plug the unplug ram, processor, and also my gpu. but the results still don't exist.

And I tried using the previous setup by not using an external GPU, only using the iGPU from the processor, but it still didn't appear even though it was normal before.

My Spec
Ryzen 3 2200G
2X4GB 3000Mhz Ram
MSI A320
Cooler master 450mwe
Seagate 1TB

Solution
I meant wiggle the connection points, sometimes the contacts are not seated fully and a little wiggle of them can fix that. I am just troubleshooting with you. Cpu Led Light on means you are not getting power to it, or it is not seated properly.
Feb 23, 2019
I'm pretty sure you don't have enough psu to support the 590. You may need to reset your cmos to get the igpu to work again

I ever seen people use same PSU, and he use more higher spec than me and working properly. I've done clear cmos and without using gpu I only use the iGPU but still don't show display

shknawe

Respectable
Oct 22, 2016
I meant wiggle the connection points, sometimes the contacts are not seated fully and a little wiggle of them can fix that. I am just troubleshooting with you. Cpu Led Light on means you are not getting power to it, or it is not seated properly.

Solution