Question EZ Debug LED - DRAM not turning on/skipping

Mar 27, 2020
My brand new PC has been having troubles posting every boot up and I've done everything I could with checking monitor/cables, updating BIOS and clearing CMOS with no luck. I've only realized that the EZ Debug LED CPU light turns on then off after a few seconds but then doesn't continue and the DRAM light does not come on as it's supposed to. I have tried booting both by themselves in the second DIMM slot and both times they've booted only sometimes and other times haven't so I can't say one particular stick is faulty. After several changes of combinations with both sticks in and some luck the monitor gets signal even though the same combinations didn't work minutes ago. When it does finally posts the EZ Debug LED goes from CPU then skips DRAM and continues to VGA. I've always made sure they are installed correctly and in the correct DIMM slots. The RGB on the RAM sticks have always powered on if it doesn't post. Once it connects with the monitor it is fine to run all day and the system recognizes both sticks just fine.

Going by the EZ Debug there is a problem with the RAM sticks since post or not the LED does not turn on but having them sometimes work and sometimes not may indicate a problem with the motherboard. Does anyone have any suggestions? Specs below.

Mar 27, 2020
Just an update on this issue. It still continues as I don't have another set of working sticks to test on and see if it is in fact the DIMM slots themselves or just a faulty motherboard. I spend up around 15mins each morning reinstalling the sticks with every combination possible and eventually it will boot even if I've tried that same configuration. The EZ Debug LED's still skip the DRAM but if I try boot with empty DIMM's then it's a solid light so it's not a faulty LED. I've also noticed that when I put the PC in sleep all the rgb's turn off except the G.Skill sticks. Whether it be left off overnight, sleep or a quick restart it never posts without getting in the case and fiddling with sticks again. I've also ran software like HWiNFO and both are recognized and nothing looks unusual. Again every boot all fans and lights turn on but just no signal to the monitor. Once it has signal it runs all day without any problems. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.