[SOLVED] Ez Debug --- solid white CPU LED on first boot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2021
Hello !

I have a problem with a new pc i build few hours ago.

Specs :
Mobo : MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus
CPU : Ryzen 5 5600X
RAM : Crucial Ballistix Black RGB - 32 Go (2 x 16 Go) 3200 MHz - CAS 16
Graphic Card : GTX 750 Ti (from my old pc)
SSD : Western Digital WD Blue SN550 1 To
PSU : Textorm TX650M+ - 650W

When i boot my PC, the EZ Debug is stuck on white solid light for the CPU and i have a black screen.
My RAM's and Mobo's light are working, CPU's and Case's fan too.
My monitor also working fine, working with another pc and on the HDMI Source.

I already checked the CPU (no dead pins), i put the CPU Cooler included with the Ryzen btw.

I thought my BIOS needed an update, so i flashed it with a USB Drive, I downloaded the bios's version 7C56v17 that i have found on MSI official Website, follow all the instructions, Red light while 5 min and then it stop (so the update was successfully).

I also tried to remove the CMOS and put it in after 5 min, nothing change.

Also put only one RAM one by one on first and second slot (DIMMA1 and DIMMA2), nothing change.
According to the manuel it's only one RAM on DIMMA2 for the first boot but well..

There are many similar thread open but nothing worked for me.

Any help would be nice,

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Solution
Hello !

Thank you for your answer but i solved my problem

The BIOS's version i downloaded was "broken" and doesn't work and caused all my issues, i desperately downloaded the before last version of the BIOS (7C56v16) and it worked ! i followed the instruction as usual and the white light disapear for CPU on my mobo.
I write from my new setup.

Hope it help somebody!

Have a nice day!

Ralston18

Titan
Your English is fine.

Start by double checking all cards, connections, RAM, and jumpers.

Ensure by sight and feel that all are fully and firmly in place.

No one wants to force a connection or card into place with a new build. So it may be that something that seems to be fully in place is actually not fully connected or seated.

Gently remove and reinsert each connector, card, etc, a few times. You may discover that something that originally seemed okay was really not in place.

Check all connections and on both ends as applicable.

Also look to ensure that there are no kinked or pinched wires. No bare conductor showing. Take a look at the strand-offs and I/O panel.

Verify the overall physical build for some possible error of omission or commission.

Use the motherboard's User Guide/Manual and other component manuals to review your work - step by step. Pay close attention to fine print and other notes and warnings.

Aug 4, 2021
Hello !

Thank you for your answer but i solved my problem

The BIOS's version i downloaded was "broken" and doesn't work and caused all my issues, i desperately downloaded the before last version of the BIOS (7C56v16) and it worked ! i followed the instruction as usual and the white light disapear for CPU on my mobo.
I write from my new setup.

Hope it help somebody!

Have a nice day!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.