[SOLVED] Ez debug VGA led on (Can't access Bios).

Jul 21, 2022
i bought this Aorus B560M Elite with an i5 10400f, and when i start it, just got the VGA led on and no monitor signal so i can't see the BIOS to make changes.
Build:
B560m Aorus elite.
i5 10400f
GTX 1060 3GB
2x8gb DDR4 3200hz

Tried to change the GPU to an old and more simple one Zotac g210 1gb ddr3 and still have no image and i cant acces the Bios

Solution
I don't know how but the problem simply gone after I load a w10 installer and some motherboard/Intel drivers from the website support, the only issue now it's the ram,
You mentioned the lga pins are they broken meaning absent or are they bent. If they are bent then u can try using a syringe or a sewing needle to bend the pins back into place
Jul 21, 2022
Update, the system booted, but only with the 210 and one 3200 ram, I tried to put one more ram and got dram led error, and when I tried to change the GPU I got the VGA led error

_ThunderClap_

Commendable
Oct 1, 2021
I don't know how but the problem simply gone after I load a w10 installer and some motherboard/Intel drivers from the website support, the only issue now it's the ram,
You mentioned the lga pins are they broken meaning absent or are they bent. If they are bent then u can try using a syringe or a sewing needle to bend the pins back into place

Solution