F/S J-Pac and I-Pac and Misc Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got the following for sale:

J-Pac - Has everything that it came with. Use about 2 hours just to
see if it worked. $50 shipped in US

I-Pac2 - Used but fully working 100%. $40 shipped in US

Aliens PCB - Tested working. $45 shipped in US.

AmeriDarts PCB - Tested working. $40 shipped in US.

Fighting Vipers PCB - Tested works but you can't see the fighters. Not
sure if it requires a dongle or something. Players can hit each other
and score. Board is in metal cage so it's a little heavy. $45 shipped
in US.

Sente Night Stocker Upright - Game does not fire up. I don't know
anything about this so it could be an easy fix. Monitor has very
little burn and a nice picture but needs the horizontal center
adjusted. Just take the whole thing for $50 I uped the price on this
a little because I've tested the monitor. Before I had no idea if it
worked. Pickup only in Edison, NJ.

Punchout pcb - Tested working 100%. Has a jamma adapter. Just needs a
audio amp. $100 shipped in US.

I'm selling these because I need an I-Pac4 for my mame machine so I
would trade for one. I'm also looking for a working spinner.

Email if interested.

Thanks,
Don
NJ

One more thing to add for sale:
Electronhome NTSC to RGB converter.. I don't know if it works. $45
shipped in US.

Thanks,
Don
NJ

Are you up for offers?
I am kind of interested in the J-pac
"Don NJ" <piiifast@optonline.net> wrote in message
> I've got the following for sale:
>
> J-Pac - Has everything that it came with. Use about 2 hours just to
> see if it worked. $50 shipped in US
>
> I-Pac2 - Used but fully working 100%. $40 shipped in US
>
> Aliens PCB - Tested working. $45 shipped in US.
>
> AmeriDarts PCB - Tested working. $40 shipped in US.
>
> Fighting Vipers PCB - Tested works but you can't see the fighters. Not
> sure if it requires a dongle or something. Players can hit each other
> and score. Board is in metal cage so it's a little heavy. $45 shipped
> in US.
>
> Sente Night Stocker Upright - Game does not fire up. I don't know
> anything about this so it could be an easy fix. Monitor has very
> little burn and a nice picture but needs the horizontal center
> adjusted. Just take the whole thing for $50 I uped the price on this
> a little because I've tested the monitor. Before I had no idea if it
> worked. Pickup only in Edison, NJ.
>
> Punchout pcb - Tested working 100%. Has a jamma adapter. Just needs a
> audio amp. $100 shipped in US.
>
> I'm selling these because I need an I-Pac4 for my mame machine so I
> would trade for one. I'm also looking for a working spinner.
>
> Email if interested.
>
> Thanks,
> Don
> NJ

Taking offers really wouldn't be fair considering people have contacted
me to purchase it at the price that I listed it at.

Don
NJ

Are the IPAC and JPAC the PS2 or USB versions?